In December of 2016, students organized several “sanctuary campuses” across the City University of New York (CUNY) system, one of the largest university systems in the U.S. Reeling from the victory of Donald Trump, activists organized sanctuary “safe spaces,” working with university administrators to ensure that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) investigators would have limited access to background information, and to set up a system that reported harassment and intimidation of “undocumented” students. Disgust with the explicit racism of the current political regime is the basis for the sanctu ..
- #YouAreNotAlone: Call for international solidarity with Bulgarian women
- Fighting for justice for homeless people in Hungary. A Város Mindenkié | The City is for All- Call for Solidarity
- Reflections on Marxism and Welfare: East and West
- Romanian Agriculture and its Discontents: Its Social Importance, Its Economic Insignificance
- The crisis of capital, money and state in Turkey: An attempt at demystification