Note from the LeftEast editors: this article has been originally published on the website of Vetevendosje site, and is reprinted in LeftEast with the permission of its author. This year a new documentary titled Dancing in Jaffa debuted to international acclaim and won awards in some international film festivals. It tells the story of dozens of Palestinian and Israeli children learning to ballroom dance together, portraying the idea that, as L. Bento explains in his recent article in the Huffington Post, “At the heart of every conflict lies a misunderstanding, often influenced by cultural biases and preconceived ..
- Russia: The Protest Movement is Younger, Poorer, and More Left Wing
- From the margin of the periphery: Albania on Venezuela
- [Podcast] Sweeping (Away) Poor Working Conditions: Cleaning Workers Struggle in Italy
- Call Upon Candidates Running for European Parliament: Public social housing should be a priority for the European Parliament Agenda for 2019-2023
- Workers won in Audi Hungary: “We hope that our strike has send the message to other employees to unite”
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
Has the government in Albania taken an official position regarding the situation in Venezuela? If yes, what is the position? Yes, the Albanian government has officially recognized Juan Guaidó as temporary president. The prime minister tweeted his support in the name of the Albanian people, wishing that the courageous ..