Note from the LeftEast editors: we are sharing this video with the kind permission of Mithilesh Kumar. Inspired from the workshop with the same title which took place in Beograde, TISS Patna has designed a series of events on the topic. As one of the groups present at the Belgrade seminar, the LeftEast editorial collective endorses fully this series of events and its courage to break with Cold War taxonomies, methodological nationalism and nesting orientalism, and look for commonalities among different peripheries in the world system. We are proud to feature this and further videos from the event series on our we ..
- Class and minority struggles in Iran today: Interview with Kamran Matin
- Scrap mines, call centers and hashish plantations: The grim options facing Albanian workers
- Russia’s Electoral Circus
- The Only Way to Fight Fascism Is United in a Front (Interview with Onur Hamzaoglu)
- The putsch that never was: Romanian PSD in turmoil
The article was originally published in the portal of the Bulgarian left, New Left Perspectives. KOI’s 2018 report “The people” against welfare payments: or the art of making those in need ask for more restrictions against themselves authored by Vanya Grigorova is a follow-up of an earlier, 2016 report entitled ..