A group of people armed with knives has attacked Stanislav Sergienko, activist of “Social Movement” and student of Kyiv-Mohyla academy on the 20th of April in Kyiv. Stanislav has been stabbed multiple times and is currently being treated in the hospital. There are strong reasons to conclude that ultra-rightists committed this crime. On the April 20, 2017 at about 4 pm Stanislav Sergienko, activist of the platform “Start” and the civil organization “Social Movement”, was attacked and stabbed by two unknown people near the entrance to his home. Now Stas is in the hospital, where he has had urgent surger ..
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Russian Working Women’s Political Activism in 1917: What sort of patriarchy did women confront?
- Electoral Advance For The Radical Left in Croatia
- Bulgaria’s New Cabinet and EPP’s Flirt with the Extreme Right
- Ukraine’s Civil War Crimes: Facebook Post As Bad As Kidnapping, Torture, and Murder
- Socially Destructive Amendments to the Hungarian Labour Code Need to be Opposed
This text was initially published by The Financial Times. The European Central Bank improperly veered into political activity during the eurozone crisis and should withdraw from the “troika” of international bailout monitors, according to anti-corruption watchdog Transparency International. In a review of the centr ..