A group of people armed with knives has attacked Stanislav Sergienko, activist of “Social Movement” and student of Kyiv-Mohyla academy on the 20th of April in Kyiv. Stanislav has been stabbed multiple times and is currently being treated in the hospital. There are strong reasons to conclude that ultra-rightists committed this crime. On the April 20, 2017 at about 4 pm Stanislav Sergienko, activist of the platform “Start” and the civil organization “Social Movement”, was attacked and stabbed by two unknown people near the entrance to his home. Now Stas is in the hospital, where he has had urgent surger ..
- Socialist Yugoslavia and the Antinomies of the Non-Aligned Movement
- [Podcast] Workers’ Solidarity and Changing Ideology in Belarus
- The Only Way is Back: Romanian Social-Democrats after Liviu Dragnea
- Austerity Economics Russian Style: “The state never asked you to be born”
- Chase those crazy baldheads out of town: Resisting the rise of authoritarianism in occupied Haiti
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
The article we have excerpted here was originally published by the Review of African Political Economy. To see the full article, click here. To discuss the extraordinary events in Sudan and Algeria that have shaken these countries – and the continent – to the core in recent months, roape.net has asked some of our c ..