[FeminEasts] Detailed Call More, decolonizing and public meetings should exist for and about the feminisms of the globe’s “imagined easts”. As part of an attempt to create one such type of “meeting place”, we envision a series of 4 podcasts to be released regularly over the next year. For this planned LeftEast series, adequately-titled (you will agree) “FeminEasts”, we invite contributions of short audio and text materials from feminist contributors wherever. Podcast lovers and amateur sound recorders are welcome; we can provide minimal technical info and tips. The broad intention of this stories-an ..
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- In the Name of the Constitution: Ethnic Minorities and Technologies of Disenfranchisement in Bulgaria
- Anxiety, Stress and Depression in Macedonia – or how neoliberal capitalism turns its symptoms into profit
- Call for Solidarity for the Academics for Peace on Trial
- Twenty Years after Castoriadis, one Hundred Years after the October Revolution
- The Rent is too Damn High! – the development of the first Romanian tenants’ association
Violations of academic freedom and freedom of speech in Turkey have reached a dire situation. The intimidations from Turkish government and its affiliates toward academics have escalated to legal action where peace signatory academics face 7.5 years’ imprisonment if convicted for “propagandizing for a terrori ..