[FeminEasts] Detailed Call More, decolonizing and public meetings should exist for and about the feminisms of the globe’s “imagined easts”. As part of an attempt to create one such type of “meeting place”, we envision a series of 4 podcasts to be released regularly over the next year. For this planned LeftEast series, adequately-titled (you will agree) “FeminEasts”, we invite contributions of short audio and text materials from feminist contributors wherever. Podcast lovers and amateur sound recorders are welcome; we can provide minimal technical info and tips. The broad intention of this stories-an ..
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Slovak Spring? Not Really, Though the Weather is Changing
- Turkey’s Referendum: the Poverty of Analogy
- First Reactions to the Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: No, It’s Not Over Yet
- Ukraine: Statement on the Armed Attack on the Left-wing Activist Stanislav Sergienko
- ECB criticised for overstepping mandate in eurozone crisis
This text was initially published by The Financial Times. The European Central Bank improperly veered into political activity during the eurozone crisis and should withdraw from the “troika” of international bailout monitors, according to anti-corruption watchdog Transparency International. In a review of the centr ..