[FeminEasts] Detailed Call More, decolonizing and public meetings should exist for and about the feminisms of the globe’s “imagined easts”. As part of an attempt to create one such type of “meeting place”, we envision a series of 4 podcasts to be released regularly over the next year. For this planned LeftEast series, adequately-titled (you will agree) “FeminEasts”, we invite contributions of short audio and text materials from feminist contributors wherever. Podcast lovers and amateur sound recorders are welcome; we can provide minimal technical info and tips. The broad intention of this stories-an ..
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- The Protests of June 12: Beginning Russia’s Cold Summer of 2017
- Agrokor – oligarchic crisis in Croatia
- Anger from the underground: Bulgarian miners in wildcat strike
- Interview with Costas Lapavitsas: Strategies for the renaissance of the left in Europe
- “Britain for the many not the few” – some perspectives on the UK elections
I will be voting Labour in the morning. But the chances of a Corbyn government are slim to non-existent, because: 1. In recent history Labour have always had 40-50 seats in Scotland. They will have 2-3 this time. That’s the effect of 30 years of neoliberalism and Blairism, and the Scottish population responding by e ..