[FeminEasts] Detailed Call More, decolonizing and public meetings should exist for and about the feminisms of the globe’s “imagined easts”. As part of an attempt to create one such type of “meeting place”, we envision a series of 4 podcasts to be released regularly over the next year. For this planned LeftEast series, adequately-titled (you will agree) “FeminEasts”, we invite contributions of short audio and text materials from feminist contributors wherever. Podcast lovers and amateur sound recorders are welcome; we can provide minimal technical info and tips. The broad intention of this stories-an ..
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- The importance of being Alexander Nikolov, or what is eating the Bulgarian middle class?
- Bakur Rising: Democratic Autonomy in Kurdistan
- The Romanian Pension System Between Low Wages and Demographic Fears
- From historical affinities to effective solidarities: Israel and Eastern Europe
- To Stop the Engine of Inequality: a Bulgarian Campaign for Tax Reform
Note from the editors: This article was originally published in ROAR magazine here. Bakur Rising: Democratic Autonomy in Kurdistan By Nazan Üstündağ Illustration by David Istvan Photo by Uygar Önder Simsek / MOKU In recent years, following the collapse of the peace process between the Turkish state and the Kurdish ..