- Normality or Solidarity – The Worrying Undertones of Eastern European (Post)pandemic Governance
- Fighting Back against Hungary’s Ban on Legal Gender Recognition: An Interview with Tina Kolos Orban (Transvanilla Transgender Association)
- Whiteness: “Race,” Capitalism, US, Eastern Europe
- Antifascism Is Not a Monument
- “Your Security Terrorizes”: An Interview with Ana Ivasiuc
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
The Sutjeska and Bijeljina monuments appear to stand for two profoundly divergent worlds, one symbolizing the cosmopolitan and antifascist past of socialist Yugoslavia, the other embodying the hyper-nationalist and segregationist present of post-Yugoslav states. Yet both monuments were made by the same sculptor. A ..