- One Falls, We all Fall! Manifesto of international feminist solidarity
- Interview: The fight against the Ilovica-Stuka mine project in Macedonia
- Russian Socialists and the Struggle for Democracy
- Why Moscow is ready to fight for independent politicians
- What happened at the first Bulgarian Pride outside of Sofia? Young European Socialists Summer Camp 2019
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
The article we have excerpted here was originally published by the Review of African Political Economy. To see the full article, click here. To discuss the extraordinary events in Sudan and Algeria that have shaken these countries – and the continent – to the core in recent months, roape.net has asked some of our c ..
What’s ‘Left’ in Ukraine? A Discussion (audio)
Note from the LeftEast editors: this is a recording from the public talk and open discussion on the Left in Ukraine, which took place at Kisüzem in Budapest, Hungary, on Saturday, May 31. The speakers (in order of appearance were Margaryta Rymarenko, Volodymyr Artukh, and Professor Don Kalb. The recording was made by the team of Budapest’s English language activist radio Mindenki Joga. Please click here or on the photo to start listening to the discussion.
Join the fans of Mindenki Joga Radio Show on Civil Radio 9FM – Budapest Hungary