- Teachers on strike in Poland
- Russia: The Protest Movement is Younger, Poorer, and More Left Wing
- From the margin of the periphery: Albania on Venezuela
- [Podcast] Sweeping (Away) Poor Working Conditions: Cleaning Workers Struggle in Italy
- Call Upon Candidates Running for European Parliament: Public social housing should be a priority for the European Parliament Agenda for 2019-2023
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
Has the government in Albania taken an official position regarding the situation in Venezuela? If yes, what is the position? Yes, the Albanian government has officially recognized Juan Guaidó as temporary president. The prime minister tweeted his support in the name of the Albanian people, wishing that the courageous ..
What’s ‘Left’ in Ukraine? A Discussion (audio)
Note from the LeftEast editors: this is a recording from the public talk and open discussion on the Left in Ukraine, which took place at Kisüzem in Budapest, Hungary, on Saturday, May 31. The speakers (in order of appearance were Margaryta Rymarenko, Volodymyr Artukh, and Professor Don Kalb. The recording was made by the team of Budapest’s English language activist radio Mindenki Joga. Please click here or on the photo to start listening to the discussion.
Join the fans of Mindenki Joga Radio Show on Civil Radio 9FM – Budapest Hungary