- Orbán in Jerusalem: The illiberal axis tightens
- Decolonization and Semiperipheral Postcoloniality: Hungarian Experts in Nkrumah’s Ghana
- Interview with the Emma Collective from Kaunas
- VIDEO: From Socialist Finance to Peripheral Financialization: The Yugoslav Experience: Johanna Bockman and Fabio Mattioli in Conversation
- What the Left Needs is to Reinvent Itself – An Interview with Srećko Horvat
This article originally appeared on the PlutoPress blog and is authored by Amazon workers and their supporters. Global capitalism is a precarious system, relying on the steady flow of goods across the world. When Amazon arrived in Poland, it was attracted by cheap labour costs and strict union laws, little did it kno ..