These podcasts from 5 different countries (Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Poland) are results of interviews with local and migrant workers as well as other relevant stakeholders (such as trade unionists or academics). You will hear testimonies of workers beyond their citizenship status sharing their everyday problems at the workplace and possibilities of solidarity among colleagues. The recordings were produced within the project “Towards Shared Interests between Migrant and Local Workers” supported by the Europe for Citizens programme of the European Union. This first episode explores how the org ..
- “Why I don’t recognize North Macedonia as my home country”
- Statement by LevFem Regarding the Latest Demolition of Roma Houses in Bulgaria: please circulate widely
- [PODCAST] Taking Care of Solidarity: Domestic Workers Fighting for Their Rights in Spain
- What is Rotten with Serbia’s Mass Protests?
- Protesting the “slave law” in Hungary: The erosion of illiberal hegemony?
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
Statement by LevFem Regarding the Latest Demolition of Roma Houses in Bulgaria: please circulate widely
Anti-Roma racism, ethnophobia, and prejudice have reached intolerable proportions in Bulgarian government, the Bulgarian public sphere, and Bulgarian society at large. LevFem stands in solidarity with our Roma sisters and brothers who are subjected to incessant daily racist abuse, harassment, violence, and dehumanizati ..