Note of the LeftEast editors: This is a video of the open lecture that the authors gave at Law School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. It was co-organised by UndebtedWorld Collective, the Political Sciences School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, and the Interdisciplinary Laboratory of Black Sea and Mediterranean Studies. We repost the video with the permission of the organisers from UndebtedWorld.
- For an Independent Social Ukraine: a Statement by the Reds on the Biden-Poroshenko Leaks
- Defend Socialists and Environmental Activists in Izhevsk
- Missing farm workers in pandemic times: Is it really “the virus’s fault”? The view from Italy
- [Thou shalt] Honour the asparagus!: Romanian Agricultural Labour in Germany during the COVID-19 Season
- We Asked about the Bernie Sanders 2020 Campaign: Florin Poenaru
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
More gutting than Bernie Sander’s ultimate defeat in the Democratic primaries is the paradoxical context in which it happened. He exited the stage just as the policies he so much advocated in the past two electoral cycles, if not his entire career, were badly needed to fight the rampant consequences of the new corona ..