Note of the LeftEast editors: This is a video of the open lecture that the authors gave at Law School of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. It was co-organised by UndebtedWorld Collective, the Political Sciences School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, and the Interdisciplinary Laboratory of Black Sea and Mediterranean Studies. We repost the video with the permission of the organisers from UndebtedWorld.
- How Capital Heats the Planet: Introducing Fordulat Journal’s Latest Issue on “Climate Change and Capitalism”
- [Podcast] Don Kalb: Populism as a twofold political confusion
- Patching Up the Romanian Economic Miracle
- Call for Sоlidarity: Help Us Save “Baricada”, the Main Left-wing Website in Bulgaria
- [VIDEO]: Silvia Federici & George Caffentzis: “Women, Witches, Debt”, Aristotle University
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
The article we have excerpted here was originally published by the Review of African Political Economy. To see the full article, click here. To discuss the extraordinary events in Sudan and Algeria that have shaken these countries – and the continent – to the core in recent months, roape.net has asked some of our c ..