A group of people armed with knives has attacked Stanislav Sergienko, activist of “Social Movement” and student of Kyiv-Mohyla academy on the 20th of April in Kyiv. Stanislav has been stabbed multiple times and is currently being treated in the hospital. There are strong reasons to conclude that ultra-rightists committed this crime. On the April 20, 2017 at about 4 pm Stanislav Sergienko, activist of the platform “Start” and the civil organization “Social Movement”, was attacked and stabbed by two unknown people near the entrance to his home. Now Stas is in the hospital, where he has had urgent surger ..
- #25N : Essential Struggles Against Patriarchal Violence
- Part 2: The Power of ‘Weak Actors’ and Decolonizing Socialist Architectural Histories after 1989
- (Post)pandemic struggles in social reproduction: intersectional alliances between housing and essential workers’ struggles in Romania
- INTERVIEW: Tamás Krausz: “Reconstructing Lenin” beyond the lies and distortions
- The Helpers of the Afghan Park
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
The Sutjeska and Bijeljina monuments appear to stand for two profoundly divergent worlds, one symbolizing the cosmopolitan and antifascist past of socialist Yugoslavia, the other embodying the hyper-nationalist and segregationist present of post-Yugoslav states. Yet both monuments were made by the same sculptor. A ..