A group of people armed with knives has attacked Stanislav Sergienko, activist of “Social Movement” and student of Kyiv-Mohyla academy on the 20th of April in Kyiv. Stanislav has been stabbed multiple times and is currently being treated in the hospital. There are strong reasons to conclude that ultra-rightists committed this crime. On the April 20, 2017 at about 4 pm Stanislav Sergienko, activist of the platform “Start” and the civil organization “Social Movement”, was attacked and stabbed by two unknown people near the entrance to his home. Now Stas is in the hospital, where he has had urgent surger ..
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- The Protests of June 12: Beginning Russia’s Cold Summer of 2017
- Agrokor – oligarchic crisis in Croatia
- Anger from the underground: Bulgarian miners in wildcat strike
- Interview with Costas Lapavitsas: Strategies for the renaissance of the left in Europe
- “Britain for the many not the few” – some perspectives on the UK elections
I will be voting Labour in the morning. But the chances of a Corbyn government are slim to non-existent, because: 1. In recent history Labour have always had 40-50 seats in Scotland. They will have 2-3 this time. That’s the effect of 30 years of neoliberalism and Blairism, and the Scottish population responding by e ..