"I hope that politicians will pay greater attention to the people who work as unlicensed labour – the thousands of caregivers, help personnel, child caregivers. The relations between foreign workers and bosses are unequal and demands for labour contracts will never be fulfilled without political will. It is necessary both for the legalisation of our work and for accessible services for the ill and children." Continue reading →
- Between opportunity and opportunism: Vetevendosje! on verge of power after Kosovo elections
- The road to the East. Ukrainian workers in Russia after 2014
- Disgraceful and dangerous: European Parliament equates Communism with Fascism
- “A Shakespearean Act of Betrayal”: Trump Agrees to Let Turkey Invade Kurdish-Controlled Syrian Area
- ROZBRAT STAYS!: The Oldest Squat in Poland Faces Eviction
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
U.S. troops have begun withdrawing from northeast Syria as Turkey prepares to invade Kurdish-controlled areas of the country. For years, the Kurds have been close allies to the United States in the fight against ISIS. On Sunday, however, the White House released a statement that surprised many in the region, announcing ..