This article was originally published on the website Balkan Stories. I know some people will certainly misunderstand the text below, but as someone who campaigned on the issue, who received numerous anonymous threats while working at the University in Sarajevo for „spreading gayness and being an atheist“, I am offering an analyses and my opinion as I think we need a left perspective: 1. We are facing the same challenges previously faced by fellow activists, leftists and those against the current state of affairs in Croatia and Serbia: i.e. Pride depending on the strong support of foreign embassies and the Sta ..
- Killing twelve chickens a minute – Some thoughts on organising in Irish meat plants
- In the name of the communist ideal
- For an Independent Social Ukraine: a Statement by the Reds on the Biden-Poroshenko Leaks
- Defend Socialists and Environmental Activists in Izhevsk
- Missing farm workers in pandemic times: Is it really “the virus’s fault”? The view from Italy
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
More gutting than Bernie Sander’s ultimate defeat in the Democratic primaries is the paradoxical context in which it happened. He exited the stage just as the policies he so much advocated in the past two electoral cycles, if not his entire career, were badly needed to fight the rampant consequences of the new corona ..