Among industrial relation specialists it is a common statement that in our times, atypical employment arrangements are becoming typical, or even the norm, and standard employment contracts the exception. This description fits well the recent rebound of employment via temporary agencies in Central Eastern Europe, and more specifically, Hungary. Employment via temporary agencies is an atypical and flexible form of employment. It is based on a triangular relationship, in which an employee signs an employment contract with a temp agency, but (s)he is then leased to a user company, where the actual site of wo ..
- #YouAreNotAlone: Call for international solidarity with Bulgarian women
- Fighting for justice for homeless people in Hungary. A Város Mindenkié | The City is for All- Call for Solidarity
- Reflections on Marxism and Welfare: East and West
- Romanian Agriculture and its Discontents: Its Social Importance, Its Economic Insignificance
- The crisis of capital, money and state in Turkey: An attempt at demystification