Among industrial relation specialists it is a common statement that in our times, atypical employment arrangements are becoming typical, or even the norm, and standard employment contracts the exception. This description fits well the recent rebound of employment via temporary agencies in Central Eastern Europe, and more specifically, Hungary. Employment via temporary agencies is an atypical and flexible form of employment. It is based on a triangular relationship, in which an employee signs an employment contract with a temp agency, but (s)he is then leased to a user company, where the actual site of wo ..
- Polish Law on Historical Memory Widens Divisions at Home and Abroad
- Francesca Coin: I read “power to the people” as power to the class suffering the effects of economic violence
- The Wounds of Afrin, the Promise of Rojava: an Interview with Nazan Üstündağ
- The Left in Greece & Macedonia: We can write new pages of common struggle!
- Panagiotis Sotiris: We can write new pages of common struggle!
Panagiotis Sotiris is a writer and activist living in Athens. He is a member of Left Recomposition (Aristeri Anasynthesi, ARAN), an organization of the Greek Radical Left and also of Popular Unity, which is a left-wing front in Greece. LeftEast: It is interesting to think if, to what extent and how the left in each c ..