1. Has the government in your country taken an official position regarding the situation in Venezuela? If yes, what is the position? If we consider the twitter posts of the Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov as official statements of the ministry and the Government itself, then we could say that our government has an official position on the situation in Venezuela. The position is not the least bit surprising if we take into account that our country’s government is subordinated to Western imperialism and has completely lost its sovereignty in the last year. Namely, the Tweet read as follows: “In line with our E ..
- The crushing of Chechnya’s aspirations for independence: An interview with Tony Wood
- Our Strike is Essential! Together with Polish Women for Freedom of Abortion
- Armenian leftists: We consciously choose peace
- How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Milo
- (Post)pandemic struggles in social reproduction: COVID-19 and housing justice in Serbia
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
The Sutjeska and Bijeljina monuments appear to stand for two profoundly divergent worlds, one symbolizing the cosmopolitan and antifascist past of socialist Yugoslavia, the other embodying the hyper-nationalist and segregationist present of post-Yugoslav states. Yet both monuments were made by the same sculptor. A ..