Translated by Sean Guillory A version of this article was published in Russian at Eurasianet.org As conspiracy theories about Trump-Russian “collusion” and fatuous claims about Putin’s iron grip have dominated American headlines for the past two years, the politics of the Russian street have undergone a noticeable transformation. Despite the authorities’ best efforts, mass street protests have become a fact of Russian life. The mass protests for fair elections in December 2011 aroused intellectuals’ interest in opposition politics in the large cities. Seven years later, the aesthetics of protest have ch ..
- Hegemonic Turbulence and the End of the Global Project of the EU
- [INTERVIEW] Kimberlé Crenshaw: Liberty. Equality. Intersectionality. An antidote against fascism.
- Broken Windows and Broken People: the Cost of Class Order
- Cartographies of Baltic labour resistance
- [INTERVIEW] The Serbian opposition to Vučić without a plan
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
More gutting than Bernie Sander’s ultimate defeat in the Democratic primaries is the paradoxical context in which it happened. He exited the stage just as the policies he so much advocated in the past two electoral cycles, if not his entire career, were badly needed to fight the rampant consequences of the new corona ..