This article was originally published as part of the Gazette of Political Art (GAP) #12 „In the Name of the Periphery. Decolonial theory and intervention in the Romanian context” December 2015, coordinated by Veda Popovici and Ovidiu Pop. It is the second out of a small series of materials from this issue, which LeftEast will present in English. The illustration was prepared for GAP by Alex Horghidan. (translated from Romanian for LeftEast by Raluca Parvu) In some of the biggest Spanish towns, the 2015 local elections have been won by women, and the left won in the top five biggest cities in Spain. Man ..
- Change or Stability, Apathy or Disgust: Bulgarian voters lose out yet again
- Bosnia: Refugees’ Supporters Demand Open Borders
- The Chilean Crisis: behind a thirty-peso fare hike, thirty years of bourgeois domination
- Johnson’s Withdrawal Agreement Fails Romanian and Bulgarian Migrant Workers
- Between The Bearable and The Unbearable: The Lebanese Revolution to Come
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
U.S. troops have begun withdrawing from northeast Syria as Turkey prepares to invade Kurdish-controlled areas of the country. For years, the Kurds have been close allies to the United States in the fight against ISIS. On Sunday, however, the White House released a statement that surprised many in the region, announcing ..