On International Women’s Day most women in Eastern Europe merely receive some flowers and words of gratitude for the work they have done for the family. We asked 21 journalists in 21 countries to introduce us to a remarkable woman from their country. For the article, see: von n-ost Border Crossing Journalism.
- We Asked: Geopolitics and the Left (Part I: Russia & the West)
- Bulgarian Lessons: Liberalism as Market Power plus Expensive Electrification of the Whole Country
- Populism or people’s movements? Interview with Mary Taylor
- József Böröcz: “Orbán’s effects have already extended beyond the borders of Hungary”
- ‘A Better Past is Still Possible’. Interview with Boris Buden
Panagiotis Sotiris is a writer and activist living in Athens. He is a member of Left Recomposition (Aristeri Anasynthesi, ARAN), an organization of the Greek Radical Left and also of Popular Unity, which is a left-wing front in Greece. LeftEast: It is interesting to think if, to what extent and how the left in each c ..