On International Women’s Day most women in Eastern Europe merely receive some flowers and words of gratitude for the work they have done for the family. We asked 21 journalists in 21 countries to introduce us to a remarkable woman from their country. For the article, see: von n-ost Border Crossing Journalism.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Contradictions in Russian Cultural Politics: Conservatism as an Instrument of Neoliberalism
- ASEEES AFTER CHARLOTTESVILLE: AN OPEN LETTER
- Why the Left in Central and Eastern Europe Must Support Refugees
- The open violence of the Balkan labour reforms: an interview with Aleksandar Matković
- Moving Europe release activist brochure, Resistance along the Balkanroute
The following is an open letter by two professional organizations of progressive scholars of Eastern European Studies and related fields, protesting the rise of white supremacy in trans-national context connecting the United States, Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union, and demanding that ASEEES (the Association ..