On International Women’s Day most women in Eastern Europe merely receive some flowers and words of gratitude for the work they have done for the family. We asked 21 journalists in 21 countries to introduce us to a remarkable woman from their country. For the article, see: von n-ost Border Crossing Journalism.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Twenty Years after Castoriadis, one Hundred Years after the October Revolution
- The Rent is too Damn High! – the development of the first Romanian tenants’ association
- Bulgaria’s growing problem with violence among children: a piece is missing or the puzzle is wrong?
- Dissidents among Dissidents: Interview with Ilya Budraitskis about his recent book
- Politics of the Left beyond Resistance: Reflections and Visions from our 2017 encounter in Skopje
This article was first published in the Brooklyn Rail IN CONVERSATION MAPLE RAZSA with Duncan Ranslem Maple Razsa is Professor of Global Studies at Colby College. He has studied and participated in alter-globalization movements across Europe, paying particular attention to how video is produced, distributed, and consum ..