On International Women’s Day most women in Eastern Europe merely receive some flowers and words of gratitude for the work they have done for the family. We asked 21 journalists in 21 countries to introduce us to a remarkable woman from their country. For the article, see: von n-ost Border Crossing Journalism.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- “Flipping a Coin: Heads—No One Is Illegal; Tails—Everyone Must Be,” Pt. 2
- Race to the Bottom: The Battle over Minimum Wage in Bulgaria
- “Flipping a Coin: Heads—No One Is Illegal; Tails—Everyone Must Be,” Pt. 1
- The reproduction crisis and the birth of a new “out of law” proletariat (an interview with Silvia Federici)
- The Romanian “Family Referendum” and the New Social Conservatism: Uncivil Society and Feeble Party Systems
Even if Corbyn does not become British PM tomorrow, his performance will certainly be a major boost to an international Left, which finds itself completely demoralized in a world descending into barbarism. I don´t harbour any illusions on what Corbyn can achieve as PM or even within a Labour Party apparatus largely ho ..