The following article was first published at the online Serbo-Croatian platform Bilten. On 30 January the future organization of Bosnia and Herzegovina, one of the countries of the region without even a formal full sovereignty, was discussed in the foreign affairs committee of the European Parliament (EP), a body in which no representatives of the country concerned have the right to participate. This is, of course, a standard procedure: despite having no plans in the near future to admit Bosnia and Herzegovina as members, the European Union in its significant and less significant bodies regularly assesses the ..
- Antarctica: the Last Frontier of Bulgaria’s Colonialist Dream
- The Trump Effect in the Balkans: Serbia’s third election in four years?
- Alexandra Elbakyan: ‘The Fight Against Copyright Cannot Be Apolitical’
- Open Letter to the University of Vienna
- Romania’s protests and Hungary: Interview with G. M. Tamás
We, the undersigned, condemn the invitation of Ayelet Shaked, minister of Justice and member of far-right party HaBayit HaYehudi in Israel who openly called for mass murder of Palestinians to hold a roundtable discussion at the University of Vienna on the 15th of February, called “Protecting Human Rights While Counte ..