The following article was first published at the online Serbo-Croatian platform Bilten. On 30 January the future organization of Bosnia and Herzegovina, one of the countries of the region without even a formal full sovereignty, was discussed in the foreign affairs committee of the European Parliament (EP), a body in which no representatives of the country concerned have the right to participate. This is, of course, a standard procedure: despite having no plans in the near future to admit Bosnia and Herzegovina as members, the European Union in its significant and less significant bodies regularly assesses the ..
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- In memoriam to Jasna Tkalec, 1941-2017
- The Base and Navalny: How Can the Left Work with the Anti-Corruption Movement?
- The Contradictions of European Capitalism: An interview with Joachim Becker – Part II
- Radicalizing the Sanctuary Movement
- Of Fences, national securities and solidarity: An open letter to Momentum
Even if Corbyn does not become British PM tomorrow, his performance will certainly be a major boost to an international Left, which finds itself completely demoralized in a world descending into barbarism. I don´t harbour any illusions on what Corbyn can achieve as PM or even within a Labour Party apparatus largely ho ..