The following article was first published at the online Serbo-Croatian platform Bilten. On 30 January the future organization of Bosnia and Herzegovina, one of the countries of the region without even a formal full sovereignty, was discussed in the foreign affairs committee of the European Parliament (EP), a body in which no representatives of the country concerned have the right to participate. This is, of course, a standard procedure: despite having no plans in the near future to admit Bosnia and Herzegovina as members, the European Union in its significant and less significant bodies regularly assesses the ..
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- In the Name of the Constitution: Ethnic Minorities and Technologies of Disenfranchisement in Bulgaria
- Anxiety, Stress and Depression in Macedonia – or how neoliberal capitalism turns its symptoms into profit
- Call for Solidarity for the Academics for Peace on Trial
- Twenty Years after Castoriadis, one Hundred Years after the October Revolution
- The Rent is too Damn High! – the development of the first Romanian tenants’ association
Violations of academic freedom and freedom of speech in Turkey have reached a dire situation. The intimidations from Turkish government and its affiliates toward academics have escalated to legal action where peace signatory academics face 7.5 years’ imprisonment if convicted for “propagandizing for a terrori ..