In this broadcast, developed by Myroslava Keryk and Benjamin Cope of the Our Choice Foundation in Warsaw, we follow the stories of three Ukrainians working in Poland, in different sectors. The tales they tell bring to light different aspects of an emergent and shifting landscape of labor that is as yet only sketchily mapped. We believe that these experiences of migrant labor have much to tell about new challenges for building shared interests among workers, and thus about a radical reorganization of society whose outcome is as yet unknown. This podcast was originally published at podcasts.ceu.edu as part of the p ..
- Interview: The fight against the Ilovica-Stuka mine project in Macedonia
- Russian Socialists and the Struggle for Democracy
- Why Moscow is ready to fight for independent politicians
- What happened at the first Bulgarian Pride outside of Sofia? Young European Socialists Summer Camp 2019
- I, the caregiver – stories from “the grey zone”
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
The article we have excerpted here was originally published by the Review of African Political Economy. To see the full article, click here. To discuss the extraordinary events in Sudan and Algeria that have shaken these countries – and the continent – to the core in recent months, roape.net has asked some of our c ..