All pictures by Michele Lancione. Published first in: Society + Space Magazine (www.societyandspace.org), republished here with the authors’ permission. On circulation and solidarity Twenty-four, twenty-four hours to go, we want to be instructed While it may appear that we have paid insufficient attention to the real dangers of the crisis underway thus far, we want to be clear that it seems severity measures might work to contain the spread of the Coronavirus, and that calls for herd immunity, as in the case of the UK, are no more than attempts at continuing the flow of profits before public health. At the ..
- Bio-austerity and Solidarity in the Covid-19 Space of Emergency – Part 2
- Bio-austerity and Solidarity in the Covid-19 Space of Emergency – Part 1
- Breaking the Camel’s Back: When an Earthquake and a Pandemic Converge
- How the Western Sense of Superiority Can Cost Lives
- Safety Practices Used by Mutual Aid Projects during the Coronavirus Pandemic (part 2)
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP