From the diary of false faith in the outside world. Last year during my presence on the Balkan migrant route, I struggled with a number of new roles. First I was a volunteer at the borders, then all of a sudden I was to direct a documentary, and then I became a journalist, whose job was to inform the public about everyday affairs in the form of personal diary reports. I do not wish to talk about the instances when media have failed to report about migrants and refugees, nor how these issues are covered by the media (on this issue I recommend this great analysis). After a critical (self-)reflection of my own volu ..
- Interview: The fight against the Ilovica-Stuka mine project in Macedonia
- Russian Socialists and the Struggle for Democracy
- Why Moscow is ready to fight for independent politicians
- What happened at the first Bulgarian Pride outside of Sofia? Young European Socialists Summer Camp 2019
- I, the caregiver – stories from “the grey zone”
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
The article we have excerpted here was originally published by the Review of African Political Economy. To see the full article, click here. To discuss the extraordinary events in Sudan and Algeria that have shaken these countries – and the continent – to the core in recent months, roape.net has asked some of our c ..