Note by the LeftEast editors: This interview with Lea Vajsova was conducted by Yuliana Metodieva for the Bulgarian website Marginalia. BG . It was translated from the Bulgarian by Dorotea Stefanova and Stoyo Tetevenski and reprinted with Lea Vajsova’s permission. Lea Vajsova, PhD is an assistant professor at the department of Sociology in Sofia University. Her research interests are in the fields of critical theory and social movements. Lea, your Facebook post describing abuse provoked a very interesting public reaction. It encouraged you to start the movement NotAlone in Bulgaria, very similar to #metoo. Â ..
- The G20 and the Counter-Protests in Argentina
- The dockworkers struggle at the Port of SetÃºbal: Portugal is the âwild westâ when it comes to labour relations
- What is fueling the fuel price protests in Bulgaria?
- Men in the Bulgarian Parliament stand behind violence against women
- Lea Vajsova: There are now ruptures through which a feminist movement will start unfolding in Bulgaria
A call for solidarity actions with Bulgarian women’s upcoming protest against politicians’ ignorance of women’s issues, issued by ĞĞµĞ²ÑĞµĞ¼ (Informal group of Bulgarian left feminists) and initially published on Diversia.net . Dear comrades, This is a call for international solidarity with an upcom ..