Note by the LeftEast editors: This interview with Lea Vajsova was conducted by Yuliana Metodieva for the Bulgarian website Marginalia. BG . It was translated from the Bulgarian by Dorotea Stefanova and Stoyo Tetevenski and reprinted with Lea Vajsova’s permission. Lea Vajsova, PhD is an assistant professor at the department of Sociology in Sofia University. Her research interests are in the fields of critical theory and social movements. Lea, your Facebook post describing abuse provoked a very interesting public reaction. It encouraged you to start the movement NotAlone in Bulgaria, very similar to #metoo. Â ..
- Notes from Hell: Inside a Bulgarian Prison
- Economic and Political Democracy for the City: an Interview with Ana MĂ©ndez de AndĂ©s
- Call for Support: the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Danger
- The Long and Winding Road to Socialism: a conversation with SreÄ‡ko Horvat
- On the â€śBroad Leftâ€ť in Russia
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
Letter to citizens of the EU from the â€śperipheryâ€ť: Politics of the closed borders are bringing us closer to fascistÂ rules
Note from LeftEast editors: This article has been reprinted from the Medium account of Are You Syrious. We, the human rights defenders and citizens from the countries relegated to the â€śperipheryâ€ť of the European Union (EU) and the Schengen space, want to express our deepest concern for the current situation in whic ..