The next installment in the series, “Europe is Working,” this podcast focuses on the poor working conditions of supermarkets and hypermarkets in Czechia, and the possibilities for collective action by workers both “native” and “migrant.” This podcast was originally published at podcasts.ceu.edu as part of the project “Towards Shared Interests between Migrant and Local Workers” supported by the Europe for Citizens programme of the European Union. The project consortium involved Multicultural Center Prague (lead), University of Padua, “Our choice” foundation, Red House Ce ..
- ‘The fall of the last domino’: an overview of Levica’s departure from the government in Slovenia
- Change or Stability, Apathy or Disgust: Bulgarian voters lose out yet again
- Bosnia: Refugees’ Supporters Demand Open Borders
- The Chilean Crisis: behind a thirty-peso fare hike, thirty years of bourgeois domination
- Johnson’s Withdrawal Agreement Fails Romanian and Bulgarian Migrant Workers
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
U.S. troops have begun withdrawing from northeast Syria as Turkey prepares to invade Kurdish-controlled areas of the country. For years, the Kurds have been close allies to the United States in the fight against ISIS. On Sunday, however, the White House released a statement that surprised many in the region, announcing ..