Note from the LeftEast editors: This interview of Àngel Ferrero with sociologist József Böröcz (Rutgers University) was carried out for the newspaper El Salto and first appeared there in Spanish on the 7th of April 2018. LeftEast reprints the English original with the kind permission of the author. 1/ According to the polls, Viktor Orbán’s Fidesz is set to win the upcoming Hungarian elections with up to 49% of the vote, followed by the MSZP (social-democracy) with 12% and Jobbik (far-right) with 17%. What is the reason, in your opinion, behind the success and popularity of Fidesz? I don’t want to ..
- Yellow-vest protests in France- An extraordinary political school
- The G20 and the Counter-Protests in Argentina
- The dockworkers struggle at the Port of Setúbal: Portugal is the “wild west” when it comes to labour relations
- What is fueling the fuel price protests in Bulgaria?
- Men in the Bulgarian Parliament stand behind violence against women