Many thanks to Babylonia magazine for permitting us to republish this interview with Jacques Rancière. The original can be found here. A Conversation with J. Rancière and Yannis Ktenas, Alexandros Schismenos, Yavor Tarinski, Nikos Ioannou, Nikos Katsiaounis, Ioanna Maravelidi, from the editorial team of Babylonia, 2017: Y.K. So, Mr. R I would like to ask you something. I was really interested in what you said last night about the working class and its transformation we experience in our time. You spoke not about the vanishing, but about the displacement of labor. And I think that this is really interesting b ..
- Land-grabbing and the Financialization of Agricultural Land
- Introducing the Five Senses of Austerity
- Denial of the Obvious: the Far Right in the Maidan Protests and Their Danger Today
- The Solidarity of the Business Class, or Building Anti-Environmentalist Alliances in Bulgaria
- A Brief History of the Turkish Left, Part 2: from the 1980 Coup to the Present
Panagiotis Sotiris is a writer and activist living in Athens. He is a member of Left Recomposition (Aristeri Anasynthesi, ARAN), an organization of the Greek Radical Left and also of Popular Unity, which is a left-wing front in Greece. LeftEast: It is interesting to think if, to what extent and how the left in each c ..