Many thanks to Babylonia magazine for permitting us to republish this interview with Jacques Rancière. The original can be found here. A Conversation with J. Rancière and Yannis Ktenas, Alexandros Schismenos, Yavor Tarinski, Nikos Ioannou, Nikos Katsiaounis, Ioanna Maravelidi, from the editorial team of Babylonia, 2017: Y.K. So, Mr. R I would like to ask you something. I was really interested in what you said last night about the working class and its transformation we experience in our time. You spoke not about the vanishing, but about the displacement of labor. And I think that this is really interesting b ..
- Polish Law on Historical Memory Widens Divisions at Home and Abroad
- Francesca Coin: I read “power to the people” as power to the class suffering the effects of economic violence
- The Wounds of Afrin, the Promise of Rojava: an Interview with Nazan Üstündağ
- The Left in Greece & Macedonia: We can write new pages of common struggle!
- Panagiotis Sotiris: We can write new pages of common struggle!
Panagiotis Sotiris is a writer and activist living in Athens. He is a member of Left Recomposition (Aristeri Anasynthesi, ARAN), an organization of the Greek Radical Left and also of Popular Unity, which is a left-wing front in Greece. LeftEast: It is interesting to think if, to what extent and how the left in each c ..