Note from the LeftEast editors: this article first appeared in Serbian on the comradely web portal Masina and was kindly translated and adapted for LeftEast by its author. The biggest strike in the history of British higher education started last Thursday. Lectturers and researchers at around sixty British universities, including Oxford, Cambridge, Exeter and Imperial College London, will discontinue work for 14 days in the course of the next four weeks. Members of University and College Union (UCU), the largest higher education union in the world, representing some 11 000 employees, decided to take industrial a ..
- Yellow-vest protests in France- An extraordinary political school
- The G20 and the Counter-Protests in Argentina
- The dockworkers struggle at the Port of Setúbal: Portugal is the “wild west” when it comes to labour relations
- What is fueling the fuel price protests in Bulgaria?
- Men in the Bulgarian Parliament stand behind violence against women