Over at the Budapest Beacon, Lili Bayer has a very interesting interview with Gaspar Miklos Tamas that people should check out… As protests continue across Romania for the ninth day, the Hungarian leadership and media from across Hungary’s ideological spectrum are watching the country’s eastern neighbor closely. Demonstrations broke out in Romania last Tuesday, when the government in Bucharest issued a decree that would have protected corrupt politicians. The decree – which the government withdrew under pressure on Sunday – would have exempted abuse-of-power offences involving sums below $48,000 fro ..
- For an Independent Social Ukraine: a Statement by the Reds on the Biden-Poroshenko Leaks
- Defend Socialists and Environmental Activists in Izhevsk
- Missing farm workers in pandemic times: Is it really “the virus’s fault”? The view from Italy
- [Thou shalt] Honour the asparagus!: Romanian Agricultural Labour in Germany during the COVID-19 Season
- We Asked about the Bernie Sanders 2020 Campaign: Florin Poenaru
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
More gutting than Bernie Sander’s ultimate defeat in the Democratic primaries is the paradoxical context in which it happened. He exited the stage just as the policies he so much advocated in the past two electoral cycles, if not his entire career, were badly needed to fight the rampant consequences of the new corona ..