This episode looks into working conditions in the commercial cleaning sector in Italy. You will hear from migrant and local workers about their common experiences and mutual interests. The project consortium involved Multicultural center Prague (lead), University of Padua, “Our choice” foundation, Red House Center for Culture and Debate, Estudios y Cooperación para el Desarrollo (ESCODE), and SOLIDAR. The podcasts were created in collaboration with Center for media, data and society of the CEU. The views expressed in this publication are those of the respective authors and do not reflect the views of the Eur ..
- The crushing of Chechnya’s aspirations for independence: An interview with Tony Wood
- Our Strike is Essential! Together with Polish Women for Freedom of Abortion
- Armenian leftists: We consciously choose peace
- How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Milo
- (Post)pandemic struggles in social reproduction: COVID-19 and housing justice in Serbia
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
The Sutjeska and Bijeljina monuments appear to stand for two profoundly divergent worlds, one symbolizing the cosmopolitan and antifascist past of socialist Yugoslavia, the other embodying the hyper-nationalist and segregationist present of post-Yugoslav states. Yet both monuments were made by the same sculptor. A ..