Preface for LeftEast: On March 4th, Italy will vote for the general elections. In this interview, we reconstruct the political debate that is taking place in the country before that date. More specifically, we present an interview from the Italian on line journal Figure to Italian sociologist Francesca Coin from 7th of February 2018 that discusses Power to the People [in Italian, Potere al Popolo, PaP], a coalition of political groups including representatives from the “No Tav”, “No Tap”, “No Muos” and “No Triv” movement; “Clash City Workers”, Popular Fr ..
- [FeminEasts Podcast] Boryana Rossa on Sofia Queer Forum, Sex and Revolution, and Much More
- #YouAreNotAlone: Call for international solidarity with Bulgarian women
- Fighting for justice for homeless people in Hungary. A Város Mindenkié | The City is for All- Call for Solidarity
- Reflections on Marxism and Welfare: East and West
- Romanian Agriculture and its Discontents: Its Social Importance, Its Economic Insignificance