Prof. dr Filip Kovačević is the chairman of the Movement for Neutrality of Montenegro (MNMNE), a civic organization that opposes the membership of Montenegro in military alliances, either in NATO (currently the policy of the Montenegrin government) or in the Russian-dominated block. Filip is on leave as associate professor at the University of Montenegro and now teaches at the University of San Francisco as adjunct professor. He is an expert on critical theory and geopolitics. This interview was conducted by Vladimir Unkovski-Korica (VUK), member of the Serbian group Marks21, and a historian and lecturer at th ..
- Bosnia: Refugees’ Supporters Demand Open Borders
- The Chilean Crisis: behind a thirty-peso fare hike, thirty years of bourgeois domination
- Johnson’s Withdrawal Agreement Fails Romanian and Bulgarian Migrant Workers
- Between The Bearable and The Unbearable: The Lebanese Revolution to Come
- The Bulgarian Far Right in 2019: an Overview
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
U.S. troops have begun withdrawing from northeast Syria as Turkey prepares to invade Kurdish-controlled areas of the country. For years, the Kurds have been close allies to the United States in the fight against ISIS. On Sunday, however, the White House released a statement that surprised many in the region, announcing ..