The Emma Social Center is organizing a feminist gathering in Kaunas, Lithuania between 24-26 of August 2018. Their call for participants and activity proposals can be found here: https://feminismineasterneurope.wordpress.com/. LeftEast Femineast editor Alexandra Ghit talked to them briefly about the Center, inter-sectional feminist political organizing, the worrisome situation in Eastern Europe and their hopes for this gathering and a larger Conference they are planning to organize in 2019. Can you tell me more about the “Emma” feminist group in Kaunas? The Emma Social Center is named after Emma Goldman, w ..
- Russia: The Protest Movement is Younger, Poorer, and More Left Wing
- From the margin of the periphery: Albania on Venezuela
- [Podcast] Sweeping (Away) Poor Working Conditions: Cleaning Workers Struggle in Italy
- Call Upon Candidates Running for European Parliament: Public social housing should be a priority for the European Parliament Agenda for 2019-2023
- Workers won in Audi Hungary: “We hope that our strike has send the message to other employees to unite”
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
Has the government in Albania taken an official position regarding the situation in Venezuela? If yes, what is the position? Yes, the Albanian government has officially recognized Juan Guaidó as temporary president. The prime minister tweeted his support in the name of the Albanian people, wishing that the courageous ..