The Romanian version of the article was published in Gazeta de Artă Politică G on 27 May 2020. Many thanks to comrade Ioana Florea. On May 25, 2020, Romanian Finance Minister Florin Cîțu declared that the government’s recovery plan would be presented to the public on June 1st. The plan has yet to be launched, and thus Romanians must rely on various declarations of political leaders to reconstruct their economic paradigm. The list of measures the Romanian government did not take during the state of emergency – some of which were proposed by the Bloc for Housing in this period – is helpful in this endeavo ..
- Elections in Croatia see the emergence of the first left pole since the country’s independence from Yugoslavia
- Hegemonic Turbulence and the End of the Global Project of the EU
- [INTERVIEW] Kimberlé Crenshaw: Liberty. Equality. Intersectionality. An antidote against fascism.
- Broken Windows and Broken People: the Cost of Class Order
- Cartographies of Baltic labour resistance
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
More gutting than Bernie Sander’s ultimate defeat in the Democratic primaries is the paradoxical context in which it happened. He exited the stage just as the policies he so much advocated in the past two electoral cycles, if not his entire career, were badly needed to fight the rampant consequences of the new corona ..