This article has been published in collaboration with Bilten. According to the Eurostat statistics for 2016, one third of all farms in the EU can be found in Romania- roughly 3,600 thousand agricultural holdings. Similarly, the country boasts the largest share of labor force employed in agriculture in the EU, a staggering 26% of the population working in the sector, way beyond any possible European average. By contrast, France features a puny 2.14 %, Croatia, 9.16 %, and Poland 11.5 %. Even compared with non-EU European countries, the figures are outstanding: only 6.71 % of Russia’s labor force is employed in a ..
- Russia: The Protest Movement is Younger, Poorer, and More Left Wing
- From the margin of the periphery: Albania on Venezuela
- [Podcast] Sweeping (Away) Poor Working Conditions: Cleaning Workers Struggle in Italy
- Call Upon Candidates Running for European Parliament: Public social housing should be a priority for the European Parliament Agenda for 2019-2023
- Workers won in Audi Hungary: “We hope that our strike has send the message to other employees to unite”
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
Has the government in Albania taken an official position regarding the situation in Venezuela? If yes, what is the position? Yes, the Albanian government has officially recognized Juan Guaidó as temporary president. The prime minister tweeted his support in the name of the Albanian people, wishing that the courageous ..