The Hungarian Parliament accepted a bill referred to as “slave law” on December 12th in a scandalous session.. The governing party endorsed the proposition with no social dialogue beforehand. Setting new standards for maximum overtime and its payment the bill sparked outrage and militant protests unseen for over a decade. The parallel privatisation of a university and attacks on academic freedom put students next to workers in the line. The opposition also found its voice while the government blames on George Soros. Newly emerged possibilities place great stress on the trade union movement, opposition parti ..
- Teachers on strike in Poland
- Russia: The Protest Movement is Younger, Poorer, and More Left Wing
- From the margin of the periphery: Albania on Venezuela
- [Podcast] Sweeping (Away) Poor Working Conditions: Cleaning Workers Struggle in Italy
- Call Upon Candidates Running for European Parliament: Public social housing should be a priority for the European Parliament Agenda for 2019-2023
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
Has the government in Albania taken an official position regarding the situation in Venezuela? If yes, what is the position? Yes, the Albanian government has officially recognized Juan Guaidó as temporary president. The prime minister tweeted his support in the name of the Albanian people, wishing that the courageous ..