Note from the LeftEast editors: This interview with Ankica Čakardić was conducted by Darko Vujica and published at Prometej.Ba in BCS. It is hereby reprinted by LeftEast with the permission of Ankica Čakardić, and translated by Stevan Bozanich. Ankica Čakardić is an assistant professor and the chair of Social Philosophy and Philosophy of Gender at the Faculty for Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb. Her research interest include Social Philosophy, Marxism, Marxist-feminist and Luxemburgian critique of political economy, and history of women’s struggles in Yugoslavia. She is a member of ..
- Bio-austerity and Solidarity in the Covid-19 Space of Emergency – Part 2
- Bio-austerity and Solidarity in the Covid-19 Space of Emergency – Part 1
- Breaking the Camel’s Back: When an Earthquake and a Pandemic Converge
- How the Western Sense of Superiority Can Cost Lives
- Safety Practices Used by Mutual Aid Projects during the Coronavirus Pandemic (part 2)
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP