UNATC – short for the National University of Theatre and Film “I. L. Caragiale” – is a state university in Bucharest. Its two halves are the Film Faculty and the Theatre Faculty – the two biggest Romanian schools preparing professionals in film-related and theatre-related fields (including theory and historical research). What became known to Romanian public opinion, during the months of March, April and May 2015, as “the UNATC scandal”, started to sizzle between the walls of the University much earlier than that – at the beginning of summer 2014, just before the summer holidays – with Sorin Bot ..
- Macedonia, without Additions: why we must oppose the Tsipras-Zaev agreement
- Common Notions: in the Name of the People (A Book Launch & Discussion)
- The Age of Eclecticism: Some Rearrangements in the Romanian Political Ideologies
- We need to recover democracy and to radicalize it
- Romania: The Demise of Reason
The article was originally published in the portal of the Bulgarian left, New Left Perspectives. KOI’s 2018 report “The people” against welfare payments: or the art of making those in need ask for more restrictions against themselves authored by Vanya Grigorova is a follow-up of an earlier, 2016 report entitled ..