Today on the 8th of March, we, a group of left and anarchist feminists, set out to make visible several problems faced by every woman in contemporary Ukraine. These include poverty and bad work environment, domestic violence and the Church lobbying against the Istanbul convention. But there is one more problem that has become an everyday reality: far right violence against the feminist and LGBT+ activists. Basically every event addressing these issues, including talks and workshops, is facing threats of violence and actual physical attacks. And this is no news. This is what our banner meant to portray. As a symbo ..
- Macedonia, without Additions: why we must oppose the Tsipras-Zaev agreement
- Common Notions: in the Name of the People (A Book Launch & Discussion)
- The Age of Eclecticism: Some Rearrangements in the Romanian Political Ideologies
- We need to recover democracy and to radicalize it
- Romania: The Demise of Reason
The article was originally published in the portal of the Bulgarian left, New Left Perspectives. KOI’s 2018 report “The people” against welfare payments: or the art of making those in need ask for more restrictions against themselves authored by Vanya Grigorova is a follow-up of an earlier, 2016 report entitled ..