Huge participation, no accidents, visibly moved participants. And from the stage, the first Pride of Sarajevo is dedicated to all the oppressed of Bosnia and Herzegovina Originally published by OBC Transeuropa on 10/09/2019. Spontaneous applause, shout-outs, beating drums, smiles and hugs, tears of emotion and joy. Last Sunday, an overwhelming wave of energy, emotion, and collective revival filled the heart of Sarajevo, the stretch between the monument of the Eternal Flame and the square of the Parliament, with about 2000 people. To fully understand the scope of the event, we need to look back. “No one ev ..
- Killing twelve chickens a minute – Some thoughts on organising in Irish meat plants
- In the name of the communist ideal
- For an Independent Social Ukraine: a Statement by the Reds on the Biden-Poroshenko Leaks
- Defend Socialists and Environmental Activists in Izhevsk
- Missing farm workers in pandemic times: Is it really “the virus’s fault”? The view from Italy
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP
More gutting than Bernie Sander’s ultimate defeat in the Democratic primaries is the paradoxical context in which it happened. He exited the stage just as the policies he so much advocated in the past two electoral cycles, if not his entire career, were badly needed to fight the rampant consequences of the new corona ..